Information Collection and Use
We may collect several types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our services to you.
While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. This information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Phone number
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Use of Data
Castor Oil Facts uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our website
- To notify you about changes to our website
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our website when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our website
- To monitor the usage of our website
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
Disclosure of Data
We may disclose your personal information in good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Castor Oil Facts
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our website
- Protect the personal safety of users of our website or the public
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites